Here are some links that I would particularly like to share:
1) Another potential alternative library: a vending machine-type set-up in a train station!
2) Amazon.com recently announced that their e-book sales have surpassed hardcover sales; the trend for e-books seems to be showing up in libraries, too, very much to their benefit
3) Remember those "READ" posters that hung in (it seems like) every school library you ever visited? The list of celebrities who have appeared on those posters over the years is pretty impressive
4) If you enjoyed Bride and Prejudice, get ready for Bollywood's Aisha, a new take on Emma
5) And, because I can't resist, a Jane Austen-inspired wedding.