Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adventures away!

Tomorrow, my best friend and her family, as per years of tradition, shall be loading into their vehicles and heading for Minocqua, Wisconsin. It's a great place, full of Dan's Fudge and Charlie's Cheese (& ice cream!) and Minocqua Bats. And that's not even considering Paul Bunyan's, the possibility of Crazy Days, and all of the backyard fun of swimming, fishing, paddle-boating, pontoon-ing, tubing, and water-skiing on Lower Kaubashine.

I've been lucky enough to get to take part in the family vacation several summers. While I won't be joining them this summer (ah, grad school...), I know they'll have lots of fun. And I can rest easy in knowing I'll get to hear all about everything once we're all back home in the Region again a week from now.

Happy vacationing, Johnsens and Mumaughs! I'll be hoping for great weather for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment