Sunday, August 2, 2009

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Matt Connor!

I just got back from Detroit for my cousin Matt's wedding. Let me tell you, this was a five-star affair! The ceremony was beautiful; the bride was unbelievably lovely; the groom and groomsmen wore Chucks; and the reception was a full-blown East-meets-West party extravaganza.

I decided to let the photographers handle all the photos, and so I only have my one shot to share with you: the cake. Atop the four-tiered cake, instead of the traditional bride and groom, there are spun sugar figures of a kangaroo and a male deer. The kangaroo is for Romey, who grew up in Australia; and the buck is for my cousin Matt, who hails from Michigan. The cake was gorgeous and tasty--which is the best kind of wedding cake, really!


I'm so excited for my cousin and his new bride. Congrats, Matt and Romey Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment